UPDATE 1/8/17: Round 1 of reserved slots are all complete and sent out. Everyone with a Round 2 slot has been sent a note requesting their payment and subject info. Thanks!
It's time once again for my annual commission sale. It's open and accepting slot reservations and you don't even need to risk getting trampled at Walmart to participate.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
for a few quick "rules" before doing anything if you're interested. They're essentially the same as last year. By requesting a slot reservation, you agree that you read these rules first.
1) $6 (USD payment by Paypal) OR 480 dA points gets you one sketch painting. You can choose which you'd rather send. (My dA membership is expiring soon so I wouldn't mind a few points.
) This is a direct conversion so they're both the same amount.
2) Only one commission per person. I want to allow as many people as I can accommodate and who want to participate to be included. I'm opening FIVE slots in this sale. To reserve a slot, please leave a comment on this journal and make it clear that you want a spot on the list. If you're one of the first five people to request a slot, I'll reply to your comment below confirming this. I will send you information shortly after that via note. If necessary, I'll start a waiting list. Please have your payment and reference pictures/descriptions ready to send. I hate to sound like a jerk, but if I note you and you don't respond within a day or two, I'll give your slot to someone else if there's anyone waiting.
3) I normally go through an outline sketch stage where the person commissioning me can request edits. As with previous sales I've held, I will be skipping this step in order to save time and thus accommodate more people. But please don't worry. If you request an OC who's an attractive female with long dark hair, I won't present you with a blonde dude. I think this change is reasonable for what I'm charging.
4) Remember that the sketch paintings made for this sale will all be GREYSCALE (black and white) HEADSHOTS (shown from neck up) with a SIMPLE background (a solid or shadowed gradient, depending on what I think would look best). Portraits must be of your original character, a family member, a friend, or a pet. As with my regular Paypal commissions, requests for copyrighted characters that you don't own will not be accepted. For OCs or family/friend portraits, please keep jewelry, costumes, hairstyles, and markings reasonable. For pet portraits, any "normal" animal headshot is acceptable as long as it's a realistic animal that you actually have or had as a pet. (So no rainbow fantasy wolves with unicorn horns, please.)
5) I'll do my best to get these finished as soon as I can. It's my goal to get them all sent out before Christmas, but please keep in mind that I have normal commissions and a regular job too.
6) This last one isn't so much a rule as it is a request from me, especially since tough/weird to enforce. If you can honestly afford a commission from me at my normal prices OR if you have taken advantage of this sale in past years, I encourage you to allow your fellow deviants who genuinely don't have the funds and did not get a chance last year to have first-go at getting a slot. If you'd like to be put directly on the waiting list, let me know. Of course, if a couple days pass and there are still reserved slots open then go for it.
Thanks for reading!UPDATE 12/3/16: Round 1 of reserved slots are full and all clients have been sent instructions. The original waitlist has now become Round 2 of reserved slots. Thanks
•RESERVED SLOTS, ROUND 1 [CLOSED]
 XAssassineX [
COMPLETE]•RESERVED SLOTS, ROUND 2 [CLOSED]
•WAIT LIST [CLOSED]