1. If you were in the zombie apocalypse, and could take one weapon and one fictional character with you, which weapon and which character would you choose? Why?
A sword and Daryl from The Walking Dead. I was going to say Michonne at first but since I'm already taking a sword, I want a zombie killing partner with a ranged weapon to compliment my close combat one.
2. What is your favorite emoji?
Can I just choose my favorite dA emoticon? Probably dummy. Or maybe sad dummy.
3. Two choices: You're a really wellknown and popular magician, working for the government. However, you're a fake. You have to lie to almost everyone you know … The people who know you're a fraud mistrust you because of it, but don't tell your boss. OR You're a real magician, but you can't tell anyone, or you'll be killed. The people who know you're lying love you and accept that you had to lie... Which would you choose and why?
The latter. I'd rather have the people who know the truth about me, regardless of what truth it is, to love me in spite of it rather than mistrust or resent me for it.
4. Who's your favorite Eponine? (If you don't know what I'm talking about, look up "Samantha Barks", "Rosalind James", "Frances Ruffelle", and "Carrie Hope Fletcher".)
I'm a huge Les Mis fan but [please don't kill me] I don't have one.
5. Would you rather die in the zombie apocalypse, the fall of Camelot, the French revolution, the Battle for Hogwarts, or the Last Battle of Narnia? Why?
I'd honestly prefer to not die in any of those events. But I'll say I'd go out in any of these events as long my death would be for something important or take the place of someone else's death.
6. What's your favorite quote from a fictional character?
"A man who fears nothing is a man who loves nothing; and if you love nothing, what joy is there in your life?"
-Sean Connery as King Aruthur in First Knight (1995)
7. Which fictional character would you most like to hang out with and why? (Sorry, I know I'm doing a lot with fictional characters but I'm getting interviewer's block)
John Constantine. Put simply, he's my favorite fictional character. (And I would secretly wish that a little of his badassery would rub off on me.)
8. If you had to eat one food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? (If it's something like ice cream, specify the flavor.)
Probably pasta. Though, I don't want to think about what eating only pasta would do to my health.
9. What is your favorite holiday?
10. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I don't know. Enough?
•WAS THIS JOURNAL WORTH READING?
Probably not. But to keep with tradition (and as a reward for anyone who bothered to read to the end), I'm turning this tag into a mini-raffle. Answer amazingmle11's ten questions and leave a comment below with either the actual text of your answers or a link to a journal entry with your answers and I'll respond with a raffle number. The one winner will get 50 dA points just for the lols.
•I WELCOME: *I love talking to fellow deviants
-Questions (Please check my FAQs first)
-Help requests regarding the dA site or community
-Thank you's for watches, faves, etc.
-Greetings or conversation starters
•ABSOLUTELY NO: *These WILL be hidden and/or reported.
-Trolling (Constructive criticism is not considered trolling)
-Begging for anything (Polite begging is still begging)
-Random links (They're dangerous and won't be clicked)
-Spam (includes ads for your page, deviations, group, or other site)
•Fan art requests can be suggested here
•To invite me to join a group: Send an invitation to my inbox. Comments or notes asking me to join will be marked as spam.